Everybody loves to surround themselves with greenery, right? But sowing plants and taking care of them daily can be a stressful and nerve-racking task. Do you agree with me or not? With the evolution of technology, the issues of managing plants and trees at home has been solved, now people can install artificial plants and even grass at their garden area. The artificial grasses will definitely enhance the beauty of your lawn and at the same time, these grasses are not high maintenance that is, you do not have to give water to them, neither have they required any kind of cutting. Read further in order to learn how to install artificial grass.
Process to install artificial grass:
Though artificial grasses do not require extra cares as the natural one do but they do require a long and hectic procedure of installation. But now you do not have to visit various websites or stores in order to learn how to install artificial grass, you can learn from here as well as we have enlisted the required steps which are mandatory to follow for such purpose. So, have a look:
- Before starting the installation process, one must plan out the area where the artificial grasses are to be settled.
- Make sure that the pipes of water and cables are beneath the depth where digging is to be done.
- You must start creating an edge if there is not any in order give support.
- Start laying the base by applying dust or soil in order to remove imperfections and balance the floor where grass is to fit.
- Once you are done with the base, start applying weed membrane in an area where you want to install artificial grass as this will avoid growth of weed and allow water drainage.
- Spread out the unnatural turf around the area but be careful regarding the movement of weed membrane. They should not be removed.
- Give finishing touch and for that purpose, one can apply kin soil to the home turf which can be complete by using any stiff brush and blower or a spreader for lawn fertilizer.
So, if you want to beautify your garden but do not have enough time to take care of plants go for artificial grass and acquire some knowledge regarding how to install artificial grass.